fbpx

01900 606446

header-01.png

December Open Evening

Our Award Winning Principal would like to invite you to attend the Energy Coast UTC Open Evening on the 6th of December at 6pm.

open evening december

Do you want to study at one of the top Technical Colleges in the country?
Where both the teaching and support staff have received awards for their dedication and hard work?
A school where 80% of leavers went on to high level apprenticeships and the remaining 20% went on to Higher Education or Work?
How about a school where 88% of students got Grade 4+ in Engineering GCSEs? Or where 97% of students got a Pass or higher in Engineering at Sixth Form?
A school where you are guaranteed a place at the University of Cumbria after Sixth Form?

The Energy Coast UTC is a dedicated Engineering and STEM school for ages 14-19, offering a range of practical and academic courses that are not available at other local schools.

Starting at 6pm, our program includes:

  • An Introduction from our Principal, Ms Cherry Tingle
  • Talks from our Industry Partners, including Morgan Sindall and Sellafield
  • Tours of our facilities (including Gen 2)
  • Meetings and demonstrations with our Subject Teachers
  • A chance to speak with our current students about what day to day life is like at the UTC.
  • More detailed information about the UTC and the courses we offer

For the most up-to-date information, head over to our Facebook Event.


Share this article

Follow Us